Don’t have a lot of time during the week to workout, but you do have time on the weekend for one longer workout?
Not ready to get back to the gym, but you need structure and a community?
Or maybe your budget has changed, but you really want and need to get started now?
Our Weekend Warrior Membership is just for you! Starts August 3rd!
- Four in-person workouts each month. Saturday 8am at Francis Park. Women only. Workouts are a 75 minute outdoor bodyweight workout to include strength + conditioning. August workouts will be held: August 8, 15, 22, 29. Please note there are no make-up days planned if you cannot make a class. Ensure you can make it to all or as many as you’d like. There will be make-ups if we have to cancel due to weather. If you have to miss due to illness, we will work with you.
- You’ll get 3 – 20-30 minute bodyweight workouts to do on your own during the week. (2 strength + 1 conditioning)
- These workouts are 4 week programs. They are not random. They are designed to help you progress with the movements you’ll be doing. They are not different each week, but progress each week.
- You’ll have access to a coach. Get your questions answered and get the support you need.
- Just a one month commitment.
- Bonus: You’ll get a nutrition/lifestyle resource each month.
- Do not come to our outdoor workouts if you are not feeling well for any reason; have or have had a fever (100.4), cough, shortness of breath or other symptoms of COVID-9 within the past 14 days; have been in close contact with anyone exhibiting COVID-19 symptoms or who has tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 14 days.
- We ask that everyone bring your own mat and maintain a physical distance of at least 6 feet from other members before, during and after our workouts.