Not ready to get back to the gym, but you need structure and a community?
Or maybe your budget has changed, but you really want and need to get started now?
Our Weekend Warrior Membership is just for you!
- Four in-person workouts each month. Saturday 8am at Francis Park. Women only. Workouts are a 75 minute outdoor bodyweight workout to include strength + conditioning. Please note there are no make-up days planned if you cannot make a class. Ensure you can make it to all or as many as you’d like. There will be make-ups if we have to cancel due to weather. If you have to miss due to illness, we will work with you.
- You’ll get 3 – 20-30 minute bodyweight workouts to do on your own during the week. (2 strength + 1 conditioning)
- These workouts are 4 week programs. They are not random. They are designed to help you progress with the movements you’ll be doing. They are not different each week, but progress each week.
- You’ll have access to a coach. Get your questions answered and get the support you need.
- Just a one month commitment.
- Bonus: You’ll get a nutrition/lifestyle resource each month.
- Do not come to our outdoor workouts if you are not feeling well for any reason; have or have had a fever (100.4), cough, shortness of breath or other symptoms of COVID-9 within the past 14 days; have been in close contact with anyone exhibiting COVID-19 symptoms or who has tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 14 days.
- We ask that everyone bring your own mat and maintain a physical distance of at least 6 feet from other members before, during and after our workouts.