Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act
Our Site is not intended for children under the age of 13 and we do not intentionally gather Personal Information from visitors who are under the age of 13.
Types of Data We Collect and How We Collect It
We collect “Non-Personal Information” and “Personal Information.” Non-Personal Information includes information that cannot be used to personally identify you, such as anonymous usage data, general demographic information we may collect, referring/exit pages and URLs, platform types, preferences you submit and preferences that are generated based on the data you submit and number of clicks. “Personal Information” means data that allows someone to identify or contact you, including, for example, your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, as well as any other non-public information about you that is associated with or linked to any of the foregoing data.
Information You Provide to Us
- We may collect Personal Information from you, such as your first/last name and e-mail, when you sign up to receive our newsletter or other emails from us.
- If you provide us feedback or contact us via e-mail, we will collect your name and e-mail address, as well as any other content included in the e-mail, in order to send you a reply.
- When you participate in one of our surveys, we may collect additional information that you knowingly provide.
- When you post messages on the Services or on a Social Networking Site (“SNS”) where we have a page or presence (collectively “SNS Pages”), the information contained in your posting may be republished on our Site and other users may be able to see them.
Information Collected via Technology
- In an effort to improve the quality of the Service, we track information provided to us by your browser or by our software application when you view or use the Service, such as the website you came from (known as the “referring URL”), the type of browser you use, the device from which you connected to the Service, the time and date of access, and other information that does not personally identify you. We track this information using cookies, or small text files which include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to a user’s browser from our servers and are stored on the user’s computer hard drive. Sending a cookie to a user’s browser enables us to collect Non-Personal information about that user and keep a record of the user’s preferences when utilizing our services, both on an individual and aggregate basis.
Use of Your Personal Information
In general, Personal Information you submit to us is used either to respond to requests that you make, or to aid us in serving you better. We do not sell any of our contact or customer information. We use your Personal Information in the following ways:
- provide the Services you request;
- respond to your inquiries related to training or other requests;
- to send newsletters, surveys, offers, and other promotional materials related to our Services and for other marketing purposes; and
- perform marketing or data analysis.
Use of Non-Personal Information
Disclosure of Your Personal Information
Third Party Service Providers. We may share your Personal Information with third party service providers to: provide you with the Services that we offer you through our Site; to conduct quality assurance testing; to perform marketing; to run data analysis; to provide technical support; and/or to provide other services to the Company.
California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits users of our Site that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Links to Third Party Websites
Your Rights Regarding the Use of Your Personal Information