Semi-private training members will receive an individualized workout program written specifically for you by a coach who will take into account your goals, history, and any injuries/medical considerations you may have. During your sessions you will receive guidance on proper form and how to specifically progress each week. Semi-private coaching is ideal for women who want additional accountability and coaching, who have specific goals, or are working around injuries. Training sessions are offered on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays at 11am. Memberships are unlimited and month-to-month, with an investment of $350 per month. Semi-private members will benefit from a more personalized coaching experience, while working alongside 1 – 4 other women!
Benefits of semi-private training:
- You’ll get the personal attention you need to ensure that you learn great form and what works best for your body.
- We’ll challenge you and we’ll teach you how to reach your specific goals in the shortest amount of time.
- Training includes strength & conditioning sessions that will teach you the most effective exercises for your body, and hold you accountable for training inside and outside of the studio.
- Learn how to work around specific areas of pain, while strengthening your entire body and allowing you to enjoy and thrive in your daily activities.
- You’ll share the training experience with other women and enjoy the reduced cost of personal training.
If you are interested in learning more about Semi-Private Training, email Dragonfly Owner Renah at email@example.com.
Our private training is ideal for those who:
- Would like to focus on a specific movement
- Need specific help to work around an injury or chronic condition
- Are training on their own and would like to check form
- Are beginners and would like to learn the foundations in a one-on-one setting before joining our small group training program
Private training is offered for a single session, or up to eight sessions. It is not available currently as a long-term training option, but as an option to help with very specific needs so you can continue to train with confidence on your own or in a group! If you are interested in setting up a single or multiple private sessions, email Dragonfly Owner Renah at firstname.lastname@example.org.