This is one of my favorite EASY recipes! And it’s super tasty!
- 1 small butternut squash, peeled and chopped
- ½ lb. green beans, tips removed and cut into thirds
- 1 head of broccoli florets
- 1 ½ red pepper, chopped
- 1 yellow pepper, chopped
- 1 lb. sweet or hot Italian sausage links, sliced into rounds
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 2 tsp dried basil
- 1 tbsp dried oregano
- salt and pepper to taste
- pinch of red pepper flakes
- extra virgin olive oil (about ¼ cup)
Preheat the oven to 400℉
In a large bowl, mix together all of the spices and the olive oil. Add the rest of the ingredients and toss to coat the sausage and the vegetables. Spread evenly over a lined baking sheet. Roast for 20 minutes, stir and roast another 15 minutes or until the sausage has browned and the vegetables are tender. Makes 4 servings.