April 29 – June 3
Join us for a 6-week course focused on rebuilding the core, led by Coach Jessica Clipperton, Certified Pre- and Postnatal Coaching Specialist and Tina Patti, Pelvic Floor Physical Therapist at Springer Physical Therapy.
This course will begin by addressing the everyday things that often get overlooked: breathing, pelvic floor, and posture.
As we progress we’ll put it all together with a strength practice consisting of slow, mindful, and controlled movements. You’ll find these small movements will make a big impact when put together and practiced over time.
This course is beneficial for women who:
- Have experienced pregnancy
- Struggle with back pain
- Need to improve bladder control
- Wish to strengthen their core
What we’ll cover:
- Breathing Techniques – Instruction on how to breathe correctly (using the diaphragm), along with light ab work using the breathing techniques.
- Pelvic Floor – Pelvic Floor overview…what it is, how it works, how we can/should use it. We’ll put that information into practice with breathing exercises, light ab work, yoga poses, and stretching.
- Posture – We’ll discuss how to correct posture with a practice that includes deep stretching, and light weight work that focuses on posture muscles.
- Strength & Everyday Activities – We’ll bring all of the components above together for use in real life. We’ll add in more complex exercises, as well as focus on moving properly through our everyday activities.
What you’ll gain:
- A strong foundation from which EVERY movement you do will benefit.
- A stronger core and ways to continue practice on your own.
- Improved bladder control.
- Reduced back pain.
Classes will be held on Thursday evenings, 6:30 – 7:15pm.
All spots are sold out.