In this 6-week program you will learn:
- What nutritional changes you may need to make, including why and how
- How food affects your body
- How your emotions can affect your food choices and what to do when this happens
- How to practice the skills and habits needed to eat well, regardless of what life throws at you
- How to still enjoy the foods you love and see progress at the same time
Who is this program for?
- If you have had solid nutrition habits in the past, but are looking for a refresher along with accountability.
- If you are just beginning your nutrition journey and aren’t sure where to start this will provide you with a solid foundation and help you sort through all the information out there.
- If you have been working out and trying to eat well, but aren’t seeing results this program could help you find the missing link.
- One-hour class held Tuesday nights at 7:30pm
- Weekly lessons and habits based on the principles of Precision Nutrition
- Nutrition guide
- Weekly email check-ins and support from your coach
- 30 minute individual wrap-up meeting at the end of the program
About your coach: Led by Renah Jones, Dragonfly owner and Precision Nutrition Level 2 Certified. What she loves the most about the approach: it’s sane and simple nutrition for anyone and everyone that also addresses other aspects of life and how that affects our habits.