Have you been wanting to try out our training, but don’t have childcare at the times we have classes?
Problem solved: STRONG MOMS starts September 11!
Strong Moms is a 6-week pilot program that offers access to offsite childcare (just 4 short blocks away from the studio) for children up to 4 years old while Mom works out with Dragonfly Fitness & Training.
Mondays & Wednesdays @ 10 a.m.
(Childcare drop-off begins at 9:45 a.m., and pick up is at 11 a.m.)
For you: You’ll join us twice per week for a blend of our CardioStrong & Lift classes! Get in your strength training and conditioning for the week, and meet other moms looking to stay strong and healthy! You’ll also have access to workouts you can do at home during your child’s naps and any other down time you can squeeze in!
All of this is included in the program:
- Two strength training workouts every week for 6 weeks (that’s 12 classes)
- A small group setting where you’ll get personal attention from an expert fitness coach
- Free towel service and filtered water in the studio
- Accountability from other moms who know just where you are in life
- Access to our expert coaches to inspire, motivate, and teach you
- Workouts you can do at home
For your child: Open play options include coloring, reading, music, and toys. Childcare provider has more than 25 years experience. References available & tours available weekends or evenings upon request.
Cost is $199 for 6 weeks. (If you’d like to join an awesome, supportive group of other moms, but don’t need childcare your cost is $139.) Limited space is available!
Give us a call at 314.932.7747 for more info or request a consultation with us here!