About your coach: Led by Renah Jones, Dragonfly owner and Precision Nutrition Level 2 Certified. Renah is one of a few Level 2 Precision Nutrition Certified professionals in Missouri and has followed the system for more than ten years. She has been through the 12-month online ProCoach Program as a client, in addition to spending more than two years in Precision Nutrition certification programs. What she loves the most about Precision Nutrition is the approach: it’s sane and simple nutrition for anyone and everyone that also addresses other aspects of life and how that affects our habits.
(Powered by ProCoach)
In this 6-week program you will learn:
- What nutritional changes you may need to make, including why and how
- How food affects your body
- How your emotions can affect your food choices and what to do when this happens
- How to practice the skills and habits needed to eat well, regardless of what life throws at you
- How to still enjoy the foods you love and see progress at the same time
Who is this program for?
- If you have had solid nutrition habits in the past, but are looking for a refresher along with accountability.
- If you are just beginning your nutrition journey and aren’t sure where to start this will provide you with a solid foundation and help you sort through all the information out there.
- If you have been working out and trying to eat well, but aren’t seeing results this program could help you find the missing link.
- One-hour class held Tuesday nights at 7:30pm
- Weekly lessons and habits based on the principles of Precision Nutrition
- Nutrition guide
- Weekly email check-ins and support from your coach
- 30 minute individual wrap-up meeting at the end of the program
Individual Nutrition Coaching is designed to provide essential nutrition and macronutrient education for anyone who needs personalized help to stay or get back on track, or who has solid habits and is ready to move on to a new goal. All coaching is highly individualized and based upon the Precision Nutrition principles.
We offer 6-week individual nutrition coaching packages that include a one-hour starter session and weekly in-person coaching sessions. Nutrition coaching also offers unlimited email coaching, weekly education, and follow up. Cost is $299. If you would like more information, please call 314.932.7747 or contact us here.