The meals we suggest are quick and easy to prepare, but sometimes life has other plans for us! If you know you won’t have time to prepare your meal on any given day, then try your best to prepare it ahead of time and refrigerate/freeze it. However, if you find yourself in a pinch, here are some options:
1. Salad & Protein (tuna, chicken, turkey, etc.): Always have fresh pre-washed lettuce mix and veggies in the fridge to throw together a salad in a pinch.
2. Protein & Veggies: Keep pre-made chicken, canned tuna, and/or frozen turkey burgers on hand for emergency situations. Also, be sure to have a supply of frozen vegetables ready. They are really easy to throw in the microwave and heat up with your protein. Pair your protein up with your veg and you are good to go!
Life happens – plan for it!
Are you more of a t-shirt and jeans kinda gal? Is one of your most favorite pieces of clothing jeans? And, does your wardrobe include a pair of coveted jeans that kinda sorta fit? (We all probably have at least one pair, right?!) Well, don’t give up on them! We have a fun challenge that is not only going to help you learn how to train, eat healthy and feel great — but also ROCK YOUR JEANS! (Those jeans specifically!!)
Here’s how this works (and it may be unlike any challenge you’ve done before!):
First of all, no scale! You’ll bring in that beloved pair of jeans that does not fit anymore. We’ll take a before photo…aaaaand we’re gonna hold onto those jeans for you. At the end of the 6 weeks you’ll slip those babies back on to see how much better they fit!
Here’s what’s included:
- 2 Semi-Private Training Sessions per week. You’ll join 2 – 4 other women on Tuesdays and Thursdays for a 50 minute Semi-Private Strength Training Session. Your warm-up and training will be individualized just for you. These times are available: T/Th 8a or 5p
- 1 Group Training Class per week. You can choose from any group training classes we offer. We suggest CardioStrong or Kettlebell Hero.
- 1 At-Home workout per week. We’ll give you one short metabolic workout to do at home.
- Weekly Group Check-Ins & Accountability. We will set aside time for you and other participants to meet with a coach in a small group to discuss your nutrition and training. You will also be assigned a coach that will check in with you every week via email to help and answer any questions you have.
- Nutrition Guidance, Shopping Suggestions, & Recipes. Your nutrition manual will include lots of nutrition suggestions and recipes to help you be successful!
- Private Facebook Group. We’ll have a private Facebook group for all participants to provide motivation, accountability and helpful information.
- Exclusive Dragonfly t-shirt. Get a cool t-shirt for your final jeans photo!
Your investment is just $497 for the 6 weeks and there are only 12 spots available! Give us a call at 314.932.7747, contact us here to set up your consultation, or purchase the challenge here! (Online purchases: We will contact you to set up a time for your challenge paperwork and movement assessment prior to October 1.) Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Group Members: If you are a current group member and would like to join the challenge you should be ready to commit to training at least 3x per week at the studio if you aren’t already! You may add on nutrition, or nutrition and a training upgrade.
- Add nutrition, weekly check-ins/accountability, and private FB Group for $129. (Just 10 spots)
- Commit to training 3x per week.Upgrade to 12 group sessions per month or add a semi-private session.
- Members, email email@example.com for details or to sign up.