Experience The Very Best Women’s Personal Training Program in St. Louis
Why is personal training best for me?
If you’re a beginner with little to no experience you’ll get the personal attention you need to ensure that you learn great form and what works best for your body. If you’re uncomfortable in a group, you’ll be working with a trainer during studio times reserved just for personal training. If you are experienced, but have specific goals – we’ll challenge you and we’ll teach you you how to reach those goals in the shortest amount of time. All of our private training programs are designed exactly to your specific goals and needs, and are very beneficial with women who have the following:
- Weight Loss: Training includes strength & conditioning sessions that will teach you the most effective exercises for your body, and hold you accountable for training inside and outside of the studio. Nutrition and lifestyle includes learning and developing healthy habits that also address emotional/physical issues and body image concerns.
- Pain Management: Training sessions will teach you how to work around specific areas of pain, while strengthening your entire body and allowing you to enjoy and thrive in your daily activities. Nutrition and lifestyle will support your pain management and help address any areas of improvement.
- Post Rehabilitation: Training is designed to help you speed recovery. Learn what works best for your body and how to progress to become stronger. Learn proper nutrition to support your recovery efforts and lifestyle habits that will benefit you post-recovery.
- Chronic Disease Prevention & Management: Improve your overall health and quality of life with a training program designed specifically for you to help manage chronic disease and/or prevent it. Nutrition and lifestyle will focus on your specific needs, while educating and teaching you how to build healthy habits.
- Sports Specific & Athletic Goals: We have all the tools to help you enhance your athletic performance – everything from running a marathon to crushing your golf game. Avoid injury, build sport specific strength and learn about proper nutrition and recovery efforts to help you succeed.
We are excited to offer more Personal Training Membership options just for you!
GOLD PERSONAL TRAINING MEMBERSHIP
This includes the very best of everything that we have to offer at Dragonfly Fitness. Consider this your personal transformation program!
Here’s what’s included: Goal Setting Sessions, Fitness Assessments, 8 or 12 Personal Training Sessions per month, Living Lean Nutrition Coaching Program, Nutrition Consultations, Group Training Sessions, At-home/travel training plans as needed and email access to your trainers and nutrition coach anytime. This is an ALL-INCLUSIVE personal training membership program with a 3 month minimum commitment. All of our training comes with a 30-day no risk guarantee. If you don’t love your training after 30 days, we’ll cancel your membership without penalty.
SILVER PERSONAL TRAINING MEMBERSHIP
Our Silver Membership still offers the very best personal training in St. Louis!
Here’s what’s included: Goal Setting Sessions, Fitness Assessments, 8 or 12 Personal Training Sessions per month, At-home/travel training plans as needed and email access to your trainers anytime. There is a 3 month minimum commitment. All of our training comes with a 30-day no risk guarantee. If you don’t love your training after 30 days, we’ll cancel your membership without penalty.
FORM FOCUS PACKAGE
Are you new to a strength training,or just want to learn more about proper form for kettlebells or barbells? This package includes four personal training sessions that focus specifically on form and how to perform movements correctly. After the four sessions, you’ll have more confidence whether you are training on your own or in one of our groups. Contact us for more info or to set up your package.
SINGLE SESSION ADD-ON (MEMBERS ONLY)
We’ve designed this option for group members that want to reach their goals faster with the help of personal training. Members may add on a personal training session at any time. Spending one-on-one time with a coach can be invaluable in helping you master form or in understanding how to progress. This option is ideal if you:
- Want to lift heavier weights, but aren’t sure how to progress.
- Are new to training and want one-on-one attention
- Want to learn form for specific movements faster and in a personal setting
- Want to push your limits and test your strength or cardio to see how you are improving
- Need specific modifications to work around an injury
Members, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more info and for pricing.
SINGLE SESSION (NON-MEMBERS)
Have a specific need that will only require one hour? Master the kettlebell swing, work towards a heavier deadlift, or learn the basics. Let us know your goal for the session and we will ensure that you get everything you need! Open to non-members. Pricing varies depending upon goals of session. Contact us for more info.