Experience the Very Best Women’s Personal Training Program in St. Louis
Why is personal training best for me?
If you’re a beginner with little to no experience, you’ll get the personal attention you need to ensure that you learn great form and what works best for your body. If you’re uncomfortable in a large group, you’ll be working one-on-one with a trainer or in a small group of three. If you are experienced, but have specific goals – we’ll challenge you and we’ll teach you you how to reach those goals in the shortest amount of time.
All of our private training programs are designed exactly to your specific goals and needs, and are very beneficial for the following:
- Weight Loss: Training includes strength & conditioning sessions that will teach you the most effective exercises for your body, and hold you accountable for training inside and outside of the studio. A nutrition and lifestyle component includes learning and developing healthy habits that also address emotional/physical issues and body image concerns.
- Pain Management: Training sessions will teach you how to work around specific areas of pain, while strengthening your entire body and allowing you to enjoy and thrive in your daily activities. A nutrition and lifestyle component will support your pain management and help address any areas of improvement.
- Post Rehabilitation: Training is designed to help you speed recovery. Learn what works best for your body and how to progress to become stronger. Learn proper nutrition to support your recovery efforts and lifestyle habits that will benefit you post-recovery.
- Chronic Disease Prevention & Management: Improve your overall health and quality of life with a training program designed specifically for you to help manage chronic disease and/or prevent it. Nutrition and lifestyle will focus on your specific needs, while educating and teaching you how to build healthy habits.
- Sports Specific & Athletic Goals: We have all the tools to help you enhance your athletic performance — everything from running a marathon to crushing your golf game. Avoid injury, build sport-specific strength, and learn about proper nutrition and recovery efforts to help you succeed.