The team at Dragonfly Fitness is growing again and we are looking for more amazing team members to join our mission!
- If you want to love what you do and have a significant positive impact on others… (We have more than 160 women in our community!)
- If you want to be part of a passionate team of A-players who are committed to making a meaningful impact… (We are very proud to have more than 100 5-star reviews on Facebook, Google and Yelp).
- If you want to learn and grow, personally and professionally, in fun and positive environment… (We work hard and have a true interest in helping team members develop and grow their careers.)
- If our Core Values resonate with you…Keep It Simple, Honesty Is The Only Policy, Pursue Growth, Change Lives, Stand Out, Take Responsibility, and To Give Is To Live
Then…keep reading! We might have the perfect fit for you!
Group Fitness Coach (Part-time)
We are currently hiring for a part-time fitness coaching positions that will work as a part of our team to deliver professional group and personal training sessions, and support our overall member experience. Training experience and certification is preferred, but a great attitude and willingness to learn are required. Candidates should have early morning (6 -10am) and evening (4 – 8pm) availability. Potential for full-time.
To be considered, send resume and a short paragraph about yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Marketing Manager (Part-time)
The Marketing Manager will work closely with the Owner and Assistant Studio Manager to improve and manage all marketing efforts. Candidates should enjoy working within a team and also being out in the community on their own. Candidates should have experience with social media, email marketing, promotions, and special events.
- Manage social media efforts, including Facebook & Instagram. Generate and execute ideas for posts, as well as Facebook advertising. Take photos and create videos to enhance social media engagement.
- Manage email marketing, including creating weekly newsletters and special promotions. Update and maintain email lists. Generate ideas to grow email list.
- Work with team to develop and implement special events and promotions throughout the year: Sales Promotions, Community Sponsorships, Member Appreciation Event & Monthly Member Events, Fitness/Health Seminars, Special Charity Events.
- Update the website blog weekly. Create a strategic schedule for studio events, and posts from team members.
- Work with owner to create an annual overall marketing plan, and specific marketing campaigns for training and nutrition programs.
- Work with graphic designer to create flyers and other print materials.
- Update the website as needed. Make suggestions for a better user experience. Assist with improvements on members only area.
- Work with the team to support the member experience and onboarding process.
Interested applicants must be a good fit with our Core Values.
Please take a look around our website for more info about Dragonfly Fitness & Training. If you are interested in learning more about this position, send your resume and a short paragraph about yourself to email@example.com. Only candidates that include an intro letter and resume will be considered.
Membership Services Team Member
Membership Services Team Members support the overall membership experience by assisting with front desk and general studio operations, as well as membership and community programs. This is a part-time position that will be available in the near future, with early morning, evening, and weekend hours.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Greet and check members in for sessions and process retail transactions. Be available to answer general questions about retail products, membership, and special events/promotions.
- Assist with monthly mailings and membership benefits fulfillment.
- Perform general studio cleaning duties.
- Assist with community involvement events, fundraisers, and member events as needed.
To be considered, email your resume along with a short paragraph to firstname.lastname@example.org that explains why you are interested in this position.